Organic chemistry is the branch of chemistry that deals with the study of compounds of carbon. Organic Chemistry Wade 8th Edition is another popular book on chemistry of organic compounds. It is an extensive and detailed book. L G Wade of the Whitman College is the book author. Published by Pearson education, this also book comprises of 26 chapters. A full list of chapters is as below.
- Introduction and Review.
- Structure and Properties of Organic Molecules.
- Structure and Stereochemistry of Alkanes.
- The Study of Chemical Reactions.
- Alkyl Halides: Nucleophilic Substitution and Elimination
- Structure and Synthesis of Alkenes
- Reactions of Alkenes
- Structure and Synthesis of Alcohols
- Reactions of Alcohols
- Infrared Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Ethers, Epoxides, and Thioethers
- Conjugated Systems, Orbital Symmetry, and Ultraviolet Spectroscopy
- Aromatic Compounds
- Reactions of Aromatic Compounds
- Ketones and Aldehydes
- Carboxylic Acids
- Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
- Condensations and Alpha Substitutions of Carbonyl Compounds
- Carbohydrates and Nucleic Acids
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Synthetic Polymers
Related Book: Atkin’s Physical Chemistry
Organic Chemistry Wade 8th Edition pdf
Download Wade Organic Chemistry latest Edition from official stores.